Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) Roofing
Reflecting The Sun's Rays Reduces What The Client Pays!
TPO is a single-ply roofing system consisting of a Thermoplastic Polyolefin membrane. The TPO membrane typically comprised of three layers of a TPO polymer base, a strong, polyester-reinforced fabric center (scrim) and a tough thermoplastic polyolefin compounded top ply.
- Energy Star Rating based upon solar reflectance and thermal emittance
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
- Available in many Colors Resistant to Heat & UV Degradation
- Resistant to Many Chemicals
- Good Cold-Temperature Flexibility